CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.
CARP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carp Catch Log iPHONE
some_text
Latest topics
» broken rod tip
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm by Yidman

» Somerset - Uk Carp Lake for Sale
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:52 pm by Admin

» Street art forum
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:35 pm by Admin

» Carp Quarry Lake for sale
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm by Admin

» Cavagnac lake
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm by Chos

» NorthEast Leads - Our Prices
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:04 pm by northeastleads14

» NorthEast Leads - Homemade Leads
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:52 pm by northeastleads14

» 3iles peche
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 am by tackleberry

» FREE POSTAGE ON ORDER £30 AND OVER
edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm by leadlodge

IPHONE CARP LAKES APP
some_text
Field testers wanted here!
Statistics
We have 1026 registered users
The newest registered user is ArnoldoC

Our users have posted a total of 3349 messages in 691 subjects

edens lakes under new ownership

+5
nickb
FATFISH
Wrongenuk
Rich
edens lakes
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 Empty Re: edens lakes under new ownership

Post  Big Ron Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am

Hi Matt and Melissa wilkinson @edens lakes .....hope all is going well for you over there.

as for wrongenuk, his bark is worse than his bite Very Happy Very Happy
he does get a bit of the green eyed monster come out now and then though LOL
mind you so would I if I only caucht pastys like him LOL LOL affraid
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-04-22

http://www.adventureangling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 Empty Sharing the love!!!

Post  Wrongenuk Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:14 pm

Big Ron wrote: he does get a bit of the green eyed monster come out now and then though LOL
mind you so would I if I only caught pastys like him LOL LOL affraid

Green eyed over puddles in france come on Ron do me a flavour..prefab holes in the ground aint my milk with 3...
I will stick to me waters that got some history behind them study and not just Jcb's tracks..
affraid
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

edens lakes under new ownership - Page 2 Empty Re: edens lakes under new ownership

Post  edens lakes Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 pm

What is it with you wrongun every chance you get you jump at to put my familys lakes down what have we ever done to you. in all honesty I think your a sad sad man if all it takes to get you to behave in such a foul and jelous way is a young family with dreams then I pity you I really do . I know this is an open forum before you start but please if you are just going to keep putting us down then don't bother posting anymore

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Again I'd like to apologise to every one else on the forum but it just upsets me a great deal when were working so hard to create a fantastic fishery and some jelous people just keep sticking there oar in anyway I haven't posted for a while because we have been so busy so here is an update on what's goin on.we have just finished putting in the swims which look great thanks to Gordon and rossi from blavet vally who came down to help us we have also drained and netted jolly pad and simons lakes which threw up some massive surprises with a few 50s coming out loads of 40s and two or there scraper 40 commons which were immaculate anyway still loads more going on and still got north lake to net which is the favorate for throwing up big fish with known 50s already so very excited about the netting we will keep you posted on what comes out and also as the new fish go in thanks for reading and tight lines

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Ron Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 am

Wrongenuk wrote:
Big Ron wrote: he does get a bit of the green eyed monster come out now and then though LOL
mind you so would I if I only caught pastys like him LOL LOL affraid

Green eyed over puddles in france come on Ron do me a flavour..prefab holes in the ground aint my milk with 3...
I will stick to me waters that got some history behind them study and not just Jcb's tracks..
affraid

Well if you was to fish some real waters abroad Wrongan Rolling Eyes you might realize what a load of Crap you come out with ....for example my lake in France (Etang Au Bois) was constructed in pre-Napoleonic times, and it is surrounded by mature woodland hundreds of years old. So it has no history then ?? it was used by the monks 100 of years ago to farm Carp ...the very people who brought them over here ....so my french hole in the grownd has more history then any lake in this country

I could go on and tell you all about some of the places I fish abroad ....but see very little point, as you are so blinkered in your veiws Shocked Shocked
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Big Ron wrote:Well if you was to fish some real waters abroad Wrongan Rolling Eyes you might realize what a load of Crap you come out with ....for example my lake in France (Etang Au Bois) was constructed in pre-Napoleonic times, and it is surrounded by mature woodland hundreds of years old. So it has no history then ?? it was used by the monks 100 of years ago to farm Carp ...the very people who brought them over here ....so my french hole in the grownd has more history then any lake in this country

I could go on and tell you all about some of the places I fish abroad ....but see very little point, as you are so blinkered in your veiws Shocked Shocked

Think you need to stop it Ron your acting right out of the ordnairy lol
I was not talking about your water one bit so pullup big man... Rolling Eyes
and read the topic starter its about eden lakes we are talking about here??

and to be honest there's bugger all wrong with your water bet you dont see jcb tracks round your lake only ghostly monks lol...

And get a grip eden lakes i aint putting your family down you numpty its your puddles...And jealousy dont come into it with opinions your lakes are shite and are everything thats wrong with this sport now days,so you keep doing what your doing and keep them instant carp anglers at your pressured puddles happy...and hay when your done with that 3 or is it 4 restock of fish,just get another load shipped in...when that set are done with...
And hay ive got a opinion i like to share and hay ive got more front than most...
and believe me my opinion is shared by lots of others that aint got the balls to say it....

Last edited by Wrongenuk on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:29 pm

edens lakes wrote:What is it with you wrongun every chance you get you jump at to put my familys lakes down what have we ever done to you. in all honesty I think your a sad sad man if all it takes to get you to behave in such a foul and jelous way is a young family with dreams then I pity you I really do . I know this is an open forum before you start but please if you are just going to keep putting us down then don't bother posting anymore

lmao affraid
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:58 pm

No worries mate you just keep to yours an well keep to ours then

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm

edens lakes wrote:No worries mate you just keep to yours an well keep to ours then

Do you know what?? well said and i Thank you.... Wink
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Ron Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Glad to see you lads are going to play nicely now Very Happy Very Happy
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  FATFISH Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 am

Bloody hell mate are you still banging on about this Rolling Eyes Look have you any idea what sacrifices Mat and his family are making not to mention the stress they are under moving to France with a young family trying to get there dream of the ground so there clients with hopefully enjoy there 1 weeks holiday at there lakes.I DON'T THINK YOU DO OK if you don't like the place just shut up we get the picture you seem to think its just a case of throwing money at it and then you have the best fishery in the world ??????? how wrong can some one be just stop and think about it all before your gob go's into one.Bloody PC warriors drive me mad confused

PS Hi Ron have a good one this Xmas Wink
FATFISH
FATFISH
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.frenchcarpsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 am

FATFISH wrote:Bloody hell mate are you still banging on about this Rolling Eyes Look have you any idea what sacrifices Mat and his family are making not to mention the stress they are under moving to France with a young family trying to get there dream of the ground so there clients with hopefully enjoy there 1 weeks holiday at there lakes.I DON'T THINK YOU DO OK if you don't like the place just shut up we get the picture you seem to think its just a case of throwing money at it and then you have the best fishery in the world ??????? how wrong can some one be just stop and think about it all before your gob go's into one.Bloody PC warriors drive me mad confused

PS Hi Ron have a good one this Xmas Wink

From what I see it was just finished but you have chosen to kick off again, plus lets face it you only joined this forum to get involved, for a PC warrior maybe you should take a look in the mirror rather than just point the finger at others.
Rich
Rich
Noddie

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-04-04

http://www.mutznutzhq.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Ron Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Now come on lads ...we all have our own views ...and thats how it should be Wink Wink

We all do our fishing because we love it ...so no need to all fall out over us ALL having a differnt way of seeing it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  FATFISH Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Look mate your name fits that is for sure.I don't normally get into trivial arguments with fools like you as the Internet is full of them BUT from what i have heard from ALL of the fishery owners that know you they have said the same thing you are a very small minded man who likes nothing more than a good slagging off to any one who will listen to you confused not my words just professional people trying to make a living in France. like Mat me and all the fishery owners over hear so if you think you could do a better job as it's obvious you know more about the game than any one else why don't you come to France and give it a go you would make a fortune.As for coming on hear just for a argument Rolling Eyes mate life is to short i have a very successful business and a family to think about and blokes like you are the least of my worries
Have a good life just try and think before you open your mouth you may find that people may start to like you.
FATFISH
FATFISH
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:11 pm

FATFISH wrote:Look mate your name fits that is for sure.I don't normally get into trivial arguments with fools like you as the Internet is full of them BUT from what i have heard from ALL of the fishery owners that know you they have said the same thing you are a very small minded man who likes nothing more than a good slagging off to any one who will listen to you confused not my words just professional people trying to make a living in France. like Mat me and all the fishery owners over hear so if you think you could do a better job as it's obvious you know more about the game than any one else why don't you come to France and give it a go you would make a fortune.As for coming on hear just for a argument Rolling Eyes mate life is to short i have a very successful business and a family to think about and blokes like you are the least of my worries
Have a good life just try and think before you open your mouth you may find that people may start to like you.

Do you realise who are talking to on here when it comes to posting on forums..
The last post was from a member by the name of RICH...but you still seem to go on about wrongenuk...and as my name on here is wrongenuk and my nick name is wrongen in real life...and as you said the cap fit really well thankyou..

As for the other comments you just dont know what can of worms you've just opened as it points the finger towards 2 people in france and one i dont give a flying f**k about and one thats like a uncle to me!!!
And believe me i will be speaking to jim about these accusation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the only other lake ive slagged off in france is maleon lake and believe me it WELL needed slagging off as i had the bad experience of fishing that S HIT hole...and as for micky, he a bullshitter anyway and have past on many messages of happyness to his business NOT!!!!!!!!
And then there's 1 lake in England that i slagged off called Birdsgreen in Ongar Essex over 5 years ago....so i think you full of shite fella...with everyone knowing me..
And again stick and stones you NUMPTY!!!!

And let me crack on with you calling me names and telling me to shut my gob you the small minded prick coming on ere to get involved then ring up Jim to get him to post on this forum to back up you perfetic ness..
believe me when i say things on ere i will say them to your face...im in france next year at Jims lake come look me up!!!!!!

As for the people that dont like me "WHO BLOODY CARES" that life i dont expect to get on with everyone seems like its important to you numpty!!!!
and as for my opinion its shared by many,maybe that the reason your in france,opinion in england getting to ya....
So you stay there fella...moving them fish and tending them puddles you hold so dear...

Plus your the idiot for kicking this debate off again mistaking another forum members post for me in your blinding rage of crashing your fingers to the keyboard and this subject was put to bed by me and eden lakes..
So dont think you can come on an open forum and expect everything to be all Terry &June,love and cuddles...life aint like that..i dont like the place and have said so..end of..
so move on fatty fish your words are boring us all with your arguments...
and nobodys told me im wrong about that water(eden) all i keep hearing is your f**kin life in France and familys,ok which are apart of your water ok,but thats your choice in life dont expect me to give a flying f**k
Its the lakes im going on about, and what the hells it got to do with you im sure just because you supply fish and net stuff or what ever..im not even sure what you do apart from start stuff you cant finish...

believe me this post was posted full of anger fella...and another thing i aint your mate that you keep calling me..never have been and defo not now...

Oh and Just to add least Rich has the balls to comment on this subject,and see it for what it is...and mr eden lakes im very sorry again for this argument blowing up again...

Last edited by Wrongenuk on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  FATFISH Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:10 pm

WOW affraid
So is that the end of it ?
FATFISH
FATFISH
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Just an update to this wicked slagging match...It ended when you never got out the van when you see me at Jims place....END OF!!! lols
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  kickurass Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 pm

God wrongun you truly are a know nothing twit ! Rolling Eyes

kickurass
Argos Zebco Fan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 pm

kickurass wrote:God wrongun you truly are a know nothing twit ! Rolling Eyes

REALLY LOL!!!!!!
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum