CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.
CARP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carp Catch Log iPHONE
some_text
Latest topics
» broken rod tip
edens lakes under new ownership EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm by Yidman

» Somerset - Uk Carp Lake for Sale
edens lakes under new ownership EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:52 pm by Admin

» Street art forum
edens lakes under new ownership EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:35 pm by Admin

» Carp Quarry Lake for sale
edens lakes under new ownership EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm by Admin

» Cavagnac lake
edens lakes under new ownership EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm by Chos

» NorthEast Leads - Our Prices
edens lakes under new ownership EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:04 pm by northeastleads14

» NorthEast Leads - Homemade Leads
edens lakes under new ownership EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:52 pm by northeastleads14

» 3iles peche
edens lakes under new ownership EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 am by tackleberry

» FREE POSTAGE ON ORDER £30 AND OVER
edens lakes under new ownership EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm by leadlodge

IPHONE CARP LAKES APP
some_text
Field testers wanted here!
Statistics
We have 1026 registered users
The newest registered user is ArnoldoC

Our users have posted a total of 3349 messages in 691 subjects

edens lakes under new ownership

+5
nickb
FATFISH
Wrongenuk
Rich
edens lakes
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

edens lakes under new ownership Empty edens lakes under new ownership

Post  edens lakes Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Message to all
Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone and to say to those who don't already no that my wife and I have bought edens lakes in France and that we have major plans for the complex over the coming winter to massively increase not only the stocks but the facilities as well there are a few threads on other forums that mention some of our plans but there are to many to put in a list all I can say is keep an eye on the forums and the website as that is soon to be replaced with a new one and you will hopefully agree that edens is well on its way to the next levell thanks for reading all the best and tight lines
any questions about anything at all please feel free to pm me and ill get back to you as soon as poss
thanks again
Matt and Melissa wilkinson @edens lakes Very Happy

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

edens lakes under new ownership Empty Re: edens lakes under new ownership

Post  Rich Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm

If you can't be bothered to list your improvments here but you have in other places, why the f**k should I or other forum users go looking for your posts on other forums?

Good luck with your lakes but if you put as much effort into them as you did this thread then frankly your stuffed!
Rich
Rich
Noddie

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-04-04

http://www.mutznutzhq.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 pm

its not that at all mate my internet is down and all i have is my phone and i just got the nod to post so wanted to put something on i can appriciate you being a bit ticked off but its just cause it takes so long to type on my phone and i have to rely on the signal which isnt great were we are sorry if you thought i was being lazy but honestly thats not the case as soon as its back on ill post all the changes
matt and melissa wilkinson
edens lakes

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

edens lakes under new ownership Empty was'nt me lol

Post  Wrongenuk Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Ive already been told off before ive even posted on this topic...And had a post deleted before ive even posted it...lmao
Admin know me all to well lol

To be honest fella im happy for you to have bought a bit of france and called it home,also as the instant carp angler is the fad for the new Millennium and all i can say is i wish you all the luck in the world..And lets hope you run that runs waters better than the majority do in France....
Believe me i and loads of other carp anglers have had the bad experience in France,which is why i go to honest and reliable and well astablished waters,in fact i wont fish anything smaller than 12 acres and 6 anglers only in France as i dont like to fish for pressured carp and by god there more pressured there than here now...as well as i like to do some working at my fishing instead of just chuck it in waters..

Anyway im just going on...
best of luck with your new business and you wont be seeing me or others i know at your water anytime in the future...
kind regards
wrongenuk

Last edited by Wrongenuk on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making sure i dont come across rude mr admin)
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:54 pm

thanks for the comments mate hopefully one day we will be one of those places.
edens lakes

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 am

edens lakes wrote:its not that at all mate my internet is down and all i have is my phone and i just got the nod to post so wanted to put something on i can appriciate you being a bit ticked off but its just cause it takes so long to type on my phone and i have to rely on the signal which isnt great were we are sorry if you thought i was being lazy but honestly thats not the case as soon as its back on ill post all the changes
edens lakes

That's always the way LOL, don't have all the info and then shoot off on one.
I take it back.

I look forward to what you have to say then Matt, do you have a web site yet? If not I have a friend who sells web space at a good price, I could put you in touch with him.

As I said I look forward to seeing what you have to say, good luck with the lake, just make sure you do something that makes it specal and a bit different to so many other lakes over thier.
Rich
Rich
Noddie

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-04-04

http://www.mutznutzhq.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:29 am

thanks mate we have a new site being built at the mo and the things we doing will hopefully put us on the map thanks again
edens lakes

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:23 pm

To be honest Rich i dont think they can mate! there all the same these type of places,there just runs water in France with just bigger stocked fish in them.
As they have the better weather and that strain of fish is the reason they have bigger runs water carp than over here...
And they do still have a website up and running..
www.edenslakes.com

There's a type of quote on there that backs up with what i was saying in an earlier post..

CARPology visited us in October 2006 and published a glowing 4 page article about their visit. This is how much they enjoyed it, their last comments in the article read "We've been to plenty of French PONDS now, and in all honestly, this is probably the greatest of them all".

Like i say its a pond or ponds and ive had a good look at the website Rich and its just hole's in the ground mate,plus they alow kids there..
to be honest this is just my opinion and not all will see it my way..
but your everything that this sports about now days.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
which only serious angler will avoid.....
this is my last comment...

MR Admin i was not trying to be funny in this topic....
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  FATFISH Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Can i just say that i think some of what you are saying is a little harsh on Mat this is a young man who has taken a great big leap in is life by taking on a fishery and moving his young family to France.he should be commended for this massive step he is making not attacked ? I have been working very closely with Mat over the last few months trying to give him the best advice i can to improve his fishery and its stock and i must say it has been a pleasure to work with some so young but with a very mature head on his shoulders and trust me i have worked with some W****s over the years in France.
Mat is going to try to turn this site into one of the best small fisheries in France and trust me he will why well one he has the money simple as that but also he has very good vision and knows what his clients are looking for.Yes the lakes are not massive Nor are they to small i know of a lot smaller fisheries in France that do very well thank you and if you are not happy fishing small waters well DON'T BLOODY FISH THE PLACE give the bloke a break give him some encouragement not put him down before he gets started.
I am sure Mat will inform every one about the new changes at the lakes and so will i as my company will be helping Mat to reach his Dream.
If you are not interested in 'Small Lakes' what do you care what happens to the place ?
I wish you and your family the very best of luck Mat
Neil Wilson
FCS Pisiciulture
FATFISH
FATFISH
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.frenchcarpsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

edens lakes under new ownership Empty ARK AT HER!!!

Post  Wrongenuk Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Hang on a minute,can i have my head back lol..
Let me out line a few things Mr french man

1...As a personal attack on this eden lake matt it is not!!!
But an over all attack on get rich on the carping culture it is...

2...As a concern about fish welfare is a concern for me as a member of echo...
my fish welfare views are shared by many...
You cant tell me he will keep carp anglers down to 2 maybe 3 anglers on his ponds, no and its seems stupid aswell...so straight away its top angling pressure...
and the long term fish will suffer...and how many more stocking programs do you want on that water???????...
There been a few!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont worry just reverse the lorry up and tip more in.............................

3...As for fishing the place i dont think i would wear me soles on my skiteck boots walking the place......Just to fish it,and like i said in other opinioned post that other wouldnt
But bus loads of noddies will,and will rave on about the place...good luck to them..

There is one good thing about these places they keep the noddies away from the special places,like they do here...
But really is that a bonus mmmmmmmm??????

4....Also Ive got every right on an open forum to voice an opinion.....Or do i need to put that into CAPITALS to get my point across? lmao at you!!!!

5... Why the bloody hell should i encourage someone that i dont know or care about or encourage his leap of fair to your shores...
Its his problem and by your stand up and shout at me seems like its yours as well???..

6....In other post i said good luck to him,what more do you want? me to send him a well- wishes card ffs ????

And if you go back and start to read my posts again without the bad attitude...and read them as ive posted them..you will see its and opinion and a view which is shared by others...

kind regards
WRONGENUK

Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  FATFISH Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:07 pm

So yes you are entitled to your small minded opinions Mr Echo worrier ....great that you are concerned about fish welfare so are ALL true carp fisher man ?
But you must remember that commercial fisheries like this bring a lot of pleasure to the people who fish them ?
So you don't like fishing lakes like this is GREAT NEWS so Mat wont be seeing you on his lakes next year that will please us all.
I think we all know how YOU feel about this lake you have your opinion Rolling Eyes
FATFISH
FATFISH
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:14 pm

enoughs enough mate, seems to me like you should get a job as you're taking this all too serious and you have far to much time on your hands if all you do all day is slate people who are trying to build a better life for their family, if you bothered to even wait for the update on our plans you would see were dropping the numbers on each lake and removing lots of smaller fish. This is not a get rich quick scheme as i have a very successfull business in england that pays the bills this is simply a guy who loves fishing and fish trying his best for a better life. As for fish welfare i agree with fat fish ANY self respecting carp angler has the same views as you on that so yes your entiteld to your opinion but i feel your being a bit harsh so please if you have nothing nice to say just dont bother saying anything at all.
(I would like to appologise to any other anglers reading this thread for the rudeness but were sick of people like this putting us down before they even know the facts and would like to assure the rest of you that edens lakes is on the way to becoming a reputable and well managed family run fishery)
WATCH THIS SPACE

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  nickb Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Best of luck to you, and hope you get your venue up to where you want it, will be watching.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nickb
nickb
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

edens lakes under new ownership Empty Please tell us??????

Post  Wrongenuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:11 am

edens lakes wrote:enoughs enough mate, seems to me like you should get a job as you're taking this all too serious and you have far to much time on your hands if all you do all day is slate people who are trying to build a better life for their family, if you bothered to even wait for the update on our plans you would see were dropping the numbers on each lake and removing lots of smaller fish. This is not a get rich quick scheme as i have a very successfull business in england that pays the bills this is simply a guy who loves fishing and fish trying his best for a better life. As for fish welfare i agree with fat fish ANY self respecting carp angler has the same views as you on that so yes your entiteld to your opinion but i feel your being a bit harsh so please if you have nothing nice to say just dont bother saying anything at all.
WATCH THIS SPACE

Fair comment and good come back...
Like i say its an open forum and i final got you to put your fingers to the keys!!!
Glad to hear of your improvements now in the debate...and full marks to you
look forward to seeing all your efforts in the coming future...

Being harsh??? I can come across like that but hey all opinions we dont like to hear seem that way...
But i will shut up!! And again wish you all the luck again(many times now)
And watch your space develop ...

Good luck
kind regards
WRONGENUK.... The carptroversial king....lol

p.s Feel free to tell us more of what your doing to improve your patch of France in your next post!!!!!
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Firstly, thanks for cutting us some slack. I can honestly say that we have got the fish's welfare at heart, and here's some of the plans we have for Edens to try and create a reputable and well managed fishery. Top of the list we are draining all the lakes this winter and are removing all the silver fish and all carp under 20lb ish we will replace these fish with another stocking which will include 5 new 50s and 20 new 30s. We are also starting a planting programme both in and out of the lakes to create more natural habitat and also make the lakes look more mature. Other plans are to upgrade the facilites with several new toilets and showers and a new kitchen area for the anglers who wish to cook themselves. We are also producing some level woodchip pegs to make it more comfortable for the anglers. On top of this, we are in the early stages of searching for a lake or piece of land close by to create a 20 acre plus lake which will also be part of Edens and further down the line, a clubhouse with cafe, toilet and shower block and bait and tackle shop. Like i say, these are just some of the plans, the full details will be on our new website when it is launched, so please all keep an eye out as we feel we will have something to accomodate almost everyone.
Thanks for reading and tight lines
Matt and Melissa wilkinson
Edens Lakes

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Sounds like you've got your work cut out..
Plus these new fish are they to be spread about the two 5 acre waters or are they just going in one?

And secondly ive been looking at your rules and regs think some of them need vamping up a bit..
One rule i did like and i quote..

7.Unhooking mats must be at least 4 feet long and 2 feet wide with at least 2" of cushion..

Dont agree with Braided mainlines...and as for hooks me think it should be crushed barbs,which inturn is enough for a single hook up,and enough for MR carp to slip the hook if you have a hooklink break...Hey again just my opinion...
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Yes the fish will be split between all 3 lakes and the rules are Being changed with the new site

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Also noticed your near chateauroux ..The lake i visit is near there at pelovosin..Le Moulin du Mée
Nice part of France your in...
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  oldfellah Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:42 pm

I noticed that this thread has perhaps gone a tad sour with Wrongenuk contributing in his usual controversal manner..........................he's a nice fellah actually but as one who has crossed swords on forums with him before I recognise he sometimes doesn't perhaps come accross as he might wish !!! shame on you Wrongenuk..lol

Now as a fellow lake owner can I congratulate Matt on the way he is putting so much effort and money into the further development of an already succesful fishery. I see that Fatfish is helping you in your plans and in my opinion you could not chose better. It is refreshing that at a time that the falling value of sterling has reduced the income of most of us fisheries that someone is prepared to invest so heavily in realising their plans.I am sure that once Matts plans come to fruition Edens will become a major player in this very competitive market. Good luck Matt.

oldfellah
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  FATFISH Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 am

Hi Jim
Hope you and yours are all well.
See you soon Wink
Neil
FATFISH
FATFISH
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

edens lakes under new ownership Empty luv Uncle Jim lol

Post  Wrongenuk Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 am

oldfellah wrote:I noticed that this thread has perhaps gone a tad sour with Wrongenuk contributing in his usual controversal manner..........................he's a nice fellah actually but as one who has crossed swords on forums with him before I recognise he sometimes doesn't perhaps come accross as he might wish !!! shame on you Wrongenuk..lol

Lmao seems like i did hit a nerve with old fatfish,enough to speak to my uncle Jim and get him to post.... affraid

"Jim the voices made me do it".

Regards
The carptroversial king wrongenuk ....!!!!

p.s There's nothing like a heated debate to get the forum topic'c flowing is there lol
Come on, old Mr Admin even know im here to keep your fingers tapping the keys lol
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

edens lakes under new ownership Empty Edens Lakes

Post  Admin Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Good luck with your new venture ! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-20

http://carp-lakes.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:25 pm

just to give a quick update on Edens plans ; work is to commence on friday 20th oct to start draining all lakes and the new fish are on standby ready for delivery,also just like to thank neil (f.c.s) for all his help and well see you next week mate.

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  edens lakes Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 pm

sorry everyone i meant fri 20 nov Embarassed

edens lakes
Sponsor/Advertiser
Sponsor/Advertiser

Back to top Go down

Post  FATFISH Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 pm

You numpty Mat Wink if that were the case I'm a little late mate sorry see you in the morning Very Happy
Well done today enjoy it.
FATFISH
FATFISH
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down