CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.
CARP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carp Catch Log iPHONE
some_text
Latest topics
» broken rod tip
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm by Yidman

» Somerset - Uk Carp Lake for Sale
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:52 pm by Admin

» Street art forum
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:35 pm by Admin

» Carp Quarry Lake for sale
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm by Admin

» Cavagnac lake
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm by Chos

» NorthEast Leads - Our Prices
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:04 pm by northeastleads14

» NorthEast Leads - Homemade Leads
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:52 pm by northeastleads14

» 3iles peche
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 am by tackleberry

» FREE POSTAGE ON ORDER £30 AND OVER
Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm by leadlodge

IPHONE CARP LAKES APP
some_text
Field testers wanted here!
Statistics
We have 1026 registered users
The newest registered user is ArnoldoC

Our users have posted a total of 3349 messages in 691 subjects

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team

+17
mreed
Dave Don
martincarlo
charlieb555
kevfluff
baker2009
gray27
lloydy
npb4469
BlackScale
joshb0499
matt286
Wrongenuk
Lars_DK
nickhel
reido
gdawg
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team

Post  gdawg Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 am

hi i'm looking for 5 more fieldtesters to test our latest bait Super Natural

if your pb is over 20lb
if your lake contains fish over 30lb
and if you fish at least 24 hrs a week

then pm me the lake your fishing and a bit about how your fishing it and i'll check out the lake and if everything seems ok i'll get back to you.
either leave your mobile number or your e-mail cheers

this message is only active till 01-08-09
gdawg
gdawg
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty feild tester

Post  reido Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am

how do mate, im chris from blackpool and im currently fishing horseshoe lake at lakemore in crewe (cheshire). my pb from this lake is 26lb 7oz and the carp go to 38lb and the cats go to 76lb. this lake is very weedy so finding the gravel bars is a must, i usually locate two gravel bars or clear spots and rake a spot out for my 3rd rod. bait wise allways try to stick to red indian or pukka pineapple on here fished over a bag pellet and chopped boilies, spodding on here is a no no for me as it kills it.

i also fish wyreside lakes in lancaster, there are numerous lakes on there and the fish push the 40lb mark. my pb from here is 23lb on the nose. the lakes on here are all gravel bottom lakes with some amazing features in and out of the waters, i usually approach this place with a heavy baiting attack and usually works, putting numerous kilos of bait per rod in.

chris reid

reido88@hotmail.com
reido
reido
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty Re: Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team

Post  nickhel Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:03 pm

hi my name is nick helyar i am from east yorkshire
at the moment i am fishing 2 synicate lakes which are near to were i live both these lakes have good fish in them both contane 30lb carp.
my uk pb is 32lb wich is a common
i have also had a mirra at 30lb 1oz
i fish about 4 nights a week

my email adress is nickhelyar@hotmail.com

nickhel
Argos Zebco Fan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty field tester

Post  Lars_DK Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 am

Hi mate

I am living in denmark, and could be interested in some testing. My personel best are common 39,38 lbs and mirror 33,44 lbs caugth in Bulgaria and Belgium.
The lakes I am fishing in at home contains fish at approximately 40lbs, maybe bigger. I mostly fish large natural lakes, and a few smaller gravelpits.

You can reach me at lars.b.larsen@gmail.com

tight line's
Lars

Lars_DK
Argos Zebco Fan

Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty Re: Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team

Post  Wrongenuk Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Just give me the bait ive got the most post..not like these other 1 post on the Scrounge pastie bashers...I also fish a high 30's water in the france area and wont pretend its essex when i catch lol
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty nutsey

Post  matt286 Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm

hi gareth, im currently fishing a lake called nutsey in totton, southampton. it has many stunning original 20lbers and one of them being my personal best of 28lb 6oz of original carp, all muscle!
there is a fish in this lake called the nutsey mirror, which does around 49lb (rarely) to 52lb. if i get lucky i could have this fish fairly easily as it is a big fish in a small pond. its a genuine british carp as you may have heard of it and i can see my self in the near future landing this beast of a fish!
im sure a 50lber would encourage people at using your bait! i know i sure would.
especially with all of the other fish i could catch from nutsey, its a winner.

mobile is broken!
landline : (023) 80906458
email : mattymcglead@hotmail.com

Last edited by matt286 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding mobile number)

matt286
Argos Zebco Fan

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty feild testing

Post  joshb0499 Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:45 pm

hy gareth my name is josh boyes i am 16 years of age and i am interested in feild testing for your company i fish darren park lake at ferndale rhondda cynon taff south wales i am up there 24/7 doing all niters my pb is 28lb 4oz it is the biggest in the lake
my email is boyesjosh@yahoo.co.uk hope to hear from you
yours sincerly josh boyes

joshb0499
Argos Zebco Fan

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty Fieldtester

Post  BlackScale Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 pm

My pb is 23lb 9oz common and i fish a lake called reedsmere which gaz fareham fishes there is a lot of thirties and i would love a job in fieldtesting .
BlackScale
BlackScale
Argos Zebco Fan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty field tester

Post  npb4469 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Hi. my name is Nick Blackshaw. i live in nottingham and fish the river trent and my Pb for the river is 32lb. i also fish a local water which im unable to name just at this minute (will name direct to you when needed) but it has a good head of fish to well over 35lb.My Pb out of stillwater is 29lb 10oz.This season i have had over 25-20s, 2 being 29s and 1-28, it is a season ticket water. Hope to here from you

npb4469@hotmail.com

npb4469
Argos Zebco Fan

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty Heathrow Bait Services Field Tester.

Post  lloydy Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:40 am

Hi Gareth,

As much as any other serious carp fisherman, I would love to be come a field tester for Heathrow Bait Services.

My personal best is not massive but it is over 20lb, which is currently at 23 lb 4 oz.

I live in the south of england in the lovely county of Dorset and have quite a selection of lakes around that hold big carp.

The lakes I fish on a regular basis are:

Wallys lake in Osminton Mills in Dorset. Carp to 30lb Named Wally

Warmwell leisure Centre did use to own two massive Mirrors that reach a weight 50 lb.

Todber Manor Fisheries Big Hayes

Broadlands

Pallington Lakes which is a syndicate however my friend is a member and signs me in.

Velocity Lakes

Lyons Gate

Radipol Lake in Weymouth (my local lake in which i am a member)

and the twice a year trek up to St john's with the lads.

Now a little bit about my self:

I am 28 years old, living with my partner with no children, which helps for when I go fishing. I try to at least get out for 24 hrs a week if not longer.

The bait iam currently using is CC moores XXX which as really worked well on my local lake Radipole.

If i get this oppourtunity that i have been after for some time I will not let you down as iam an honest person who is mad about carp fishing.

Kind Regards

Lloydy Bridges

Mobile 07887533879

Lloydy27@hotmail.com

Last edited by lloydy on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed phone number and email address)

lloydy
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://Lloydy27@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty fieldtesting

Post  gray27 Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 pm

hi my name is graham i am 29 years old and live in surrey. My pb is not a monster but it is 21lb 3oz mirror. Would absolutely love to be a part of your fieldtesting team as i mostly live on the riverbank or laksides trying to catch a "Monster".

Thanks for reading
Gray

gray27@hotmail.co.uk

gray27
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty my favorite bait soo far...........

Post  baker2009 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:47 am

first of all i want to thank Heathrow Baits for helping land my p.b of 32lb common on a local water and had it off a 10mm Indian SPice stringer! iv always used heathrow baits and would love to be part of your feild testing team.

I fish on a regular basis and travel around suffolk and norfolk looking for new lakes and love the challange of new venues, i would love for you to concider me as i am always on the net and can keep up to date how well im fishing and what baits are producing conditions, weather ect.....
thank you for you time baker2009

wayne-2007@hotmail.co.uk
baker2009
baker2009
Argos Zebco Fan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kevfluff Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am

Hi Mate

My name is kevin colville and im from kent,i fish midkent water's im spending most of my fishing time
at chilham mill, my PB is 29lb uk and 63 french. we have carp to 40lb + at the mill

i would like to test your baits i fish 48hrs a week!!!!
my email add:kevfluff@hotmail.com
Regard's
Kev.

Last edited by kevfluff on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

kevfluff
Argos Zebco Fan

Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty Bait Testing

Post  charlieb555 Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi my name is Charlie Banks I am 15 years old my pb is 35lb also had 34.04 and 32.08lb ive broken up for summer and will be fishing around 3-4 days a weeks for the next 9 weeks the lake i fish has fish to around 40lb.

My number is:07515030853

P.S I am going in a national competion and will be able to recommend the bait there !

charlieb555
Argos Zebco Fan

Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty From Denmark

Post  martincarlo Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Hello my name is Martin
Im 31
Im from Denmark, Scandinavia.
Since i fish in Denmark, you won't know any of the venues i fish in.
I also fish in a syndicat where there have been catches op til as we know for the moment is 22kg wich is around 50 pounds, but there are bigger fish in the venue.
My personal best is 30 pound.

I would like to field test the bait, because we dont have so many offers regarding bait. A
nd as far as i known, nobody fishes with heathrow bait i n Denmark, because we don't have the same possibilities as you do in the UK, so therefor, i would like to fieldtest your bait.

Martin Bukowski
Denmark
Fyn

Her er beviset på jeg er dansk.....
martincarlo
martincarlo
Argos Zebco Fan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  gdawg Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 am

martin i need an e-mail address for you
gdawg
gdawg
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongenuk Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:59 am

Good choice of member fella....Thats who i might of picked... Cool
Wrongenuk
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty Dave - Suprnatural

Post  Dave Don Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Gaz,

I have PM'd you

Speak soon Dave Don

Dave Don
Argos Zebco Fan

Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty the team is complete and already people have new pb's well done ian

Post  gdawg Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 pm

cheers lads look forward to working with you
gdawg
gdawg
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty bait testing

Post  mreed Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:49 pm

would love the chance to try your baits out on all are waters as we have a canal that is 7 mil long need all the help i can get thanks

mreed
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty feild tester

Post  dawsey Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:00 am

hi
my name is ryan i am 14 years old and wanting a sponsor i might be young but i have many new ideas to share with you i fish at lakes such as himley hall which has a 50lb resident i have all the gear needed so i wont ask for much although the message is in active but i have carping potential if you read this message please contact me at libby6176@hotmail.com.

thanks ps i am a dedicated footballer so sunday fishing is a no go i fish about 36 hours a week including a 24hour session at either larford lakes, himley, shatterford or the monument.

thanks for reading i love carping

Last edited by dawsey on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

dawsey
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  dawsey Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 am

hi again
if and only if you choose me to be part of your feild testing team i will be greatful +would love to go fishing with one of the team

dawsey
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  brad Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 pm

hi my name is bradley i am 13 years old i know it is young but i have fair bit of fishing expireance, i have alot of fishig gear and fishing at least 30 hours a week i go every day after school for atleast 5 hours and on the week-ends for abouts 10 hours.

if you reply contact me on nigel.tidmarsh@sky.com

brad
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Back to top Go down

Gareth at heathrow baits is looking to expand his fieldtesting team Empty field testing

Post  dawsey Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm

brad wrote:hi my name is bradley i am 13 years old i know it is young but i have fair bit of fishing expireance, i have alot of fishig gear and fishing at least 30 hours a week i go every day after school for atleast 5 hours and on the week-ends for abouts 10 hours.

if you reply contact me on nigel.tidmarsh@sky.com
barry barry barry u dont go fishin after school dont lie

dawsey
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Ross- Saunders Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Fished from a young age looking to net my first 30 this year from a small local lake i fish, currently 16: pb 26lb 6oz

Try to get back to me, Nice one
Luke Ross- Saunders
Luke Ross- Saunders
Argos Zebco Fan

Registration date : 2011-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next