CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.
CARP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carp Catch Log iPHONE
some_text
Latest topics
» broken rod tip
100lb Carp EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm by Yidman

» Somerset - Uk Carp Lake for Sale
100lb Carp EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:52 pm by Admin

» Street art forum
100lb Carp EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:35 pm by Admin

» Carp Quarry Lake for sale
100lb Carp EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm by Admin

» Cavagnac lake
100lb Carp EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm by Chos

» NorthEast Leads - Our Prices
100lb Carp EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:04 pm by northeastleads14

» NorthEast Leads - Homemade Leads
100lb Carp EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:52 pm by northeastleads14

» 3iles peche
100lb Carp EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 am by tackleberry

» FREE POSTAGE ON ORDER £30 AND OVER
100lb Carp EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm by leadlodge

IPHONE CARP LAKES APP
some_text
Field testers wanted here!
Statistics
We have 1026 registered users
The newest registered user is ArnoldoC

Our users have posted a total of 3349 messages in 691 subjects

100lb Carp

+2
Big Ron
craftycarper
6 posters

Go down

100lb Carp Empty 100lb Carp

Post  craftycarper Fri May 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Does anyone think the first 100lb carp will come out this year in any French venues? Question

craftycarper
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

100lb Carp Empty Re: 100lb Carp

Post  Big Ron Fri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm

craftycarper wrote:Does anyone think the first 100lb carp will come out this year in any French venues? Question

No but one might in Spain Wink Wink
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-04-22

http://www.adventureangling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dontknowmuch Sat May 02, 2009 11:40 am

I don't know about this year but the Graviers fish is certainly knocking on the door now it's in it's 90s Cool
Dontknowmuch
Dontknowmuch
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  gary sheridan Mon May 04, 2009 1:41 pm

No but one might in Spain lol! lol! lol! france yes spain i dont think so ron. LMFAO Laughing Laughing Laughing
gary sheridan
gary sheridan
Gillie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://www.carpdreamfishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Ron Tue May 05, 2009 9:50 am

gary sheridan wrote:No but one might in Spain lol! lol! lol! france yes spain i dont think so ron. LMFAO Laughing Laughing Laughing

you need to do a bit more reserch Gary Very Happy Very Happy
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  gary sheridan Tue May 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Done my research ron and i live here as well mate as you know i have lived here for over 16 years
Ihave many friends and many contacts all over spain
as well as doing another programe for spanish tv this year. There are some talanted carp anglers over here spanish ones. and unfortunatly they dont agree with you ron

But if one turns up then let me know. give us all a clue as to where you think one might turn up.
The lagoons
ebro
segre
sevilla
tajo
embalse de Peñarroya
el Guadiana
embalse de Vellón
embalse de Encinarejo
Extremadura
your view may enligthen some other anglers looking in ron as to where to go for the elusive 100lb fish

???
gary sheridan
gary sheridan
Gillie

Back to top Go down

Post  gary sheridan Sun May 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Ron have found out where they will be caught from yet. Arrow Arrow let us know .
gary sheridan
gary sheridan
Gillie

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Ron Tue May 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi Gary ....there was waters in Spain doing Carp to over 70lbs some 20 years ago mate, but if you think I will name them you will be waiting a long time Very Happy Very Happy

yes I know you live in Spain ( dont realy know why you have to tell me this Shocked ) as for the big French fish, well just look at the old recored from rainbow or the hippo from Criox ...lots of presure and they end up the same way Neutral

when a 100lb Carp does come out, it will be from one of the very large unpressed waters where the fish has been allowed to reach its full potentual with out or with very low angling presure.

Sorry if your contacts in Spain dont agree with my opnion affraid
But I know quite a few Spanish anglers myself who might tell you a different story Very Happy

BUT IF YOU WANT TO LMFAO as you posted ..feal free
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  gary sheridan Tue May 19, 2009 3:06 pm

No but one might in Spain
well ron i still doubt it but hay if it ever does then good on the guy that catches it might be you if you have a go. Smile
i am sure you know where they are ron so good luck and tight lines hope you catch one soon. over 100lbs
oh ron can you add a list of waters you think they might come from.
gary sheridan
gary sheridan
Gillie

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Ron Tue May 19, 2009 3:44 pm

oh ron can you add a list of waters you think they might come from.

think I have allready awnsered this one mate Very Happy

Hi Gary ....there was waters in Spain doing Carp to over 70lbs some 20 years ago mate, but if you think I will name them you will be waiting a long time
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  gary sheridan Tue May 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi ron
why would you not wish to name them mate. Orellana has done a couple of 70s but i do believe they died ron
juaquim and javier hierero a couple of friends of mine who lives there.
well there were born there and know all the guys down there says, it wont ever do a 100lber well i had to wait for to stop laughing before he could answer me.
He actualy said in about ten years time it might do a 80lber if that.
so is it that one ron.
gary sheridan
gary sheridan
Gillie

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Ron Wed May 20, 2009 10:44 am

Soory I seam to disagree with you experts Gary ...I did not know they had caught all the fish in that particular water, so can state what it may be capble of producing or even contain Shocked Shocked

as for it might do an 80 in the next ten years affraid affraid ...I think they need a re-think, becauseas as you have stated its already done fish to over 70 lbs, and the current would recored was a mear 40 just ten years ago when I visited Luke at his camp on the river Soan.

here is some info from another forum ( not posted by me )

you obviously haven't been to Sierra Brava - as good as any French lake bar none. If there are 100lb carp swimming in Europe they are in Orellana, also in Extremadura - and it will be a wild, naturally fed fish.

if we want to talk about unfonded information .....less talk about the info on your web site mate ...you have posted that you have now caught

To date we have landed 245 catfish over 150.00lbs
and 17 fish over 180lbs
55 fish over 170lbs and 56 fish over 160

Im not sure what you are doing different to Martin affraid , who has 3 or 4 full time guides and probley 5 times the amount of customers you have .........but if you look at his top 15 over the last couple of years ( the perioud you have been up at Caspe )

http://www.catfishcapers.co.uk/html/top_15.html

you will see he has only had 9 over 170 in the last two years ????? ....waht are you doing so different to catch 55 in the same time span ???? affraid affraid
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepino Wed May 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Embalse de Vellon !!!???!!!??? 100lb Carp !!!???!!!??? LMFAO @ YOU and your silly suggestion as to which water it will come from. Please, Vellon is known for big bags of carp of 20-30lbs. The Spanish final sellection round was held there recently, my friends will represent Spain as they won.

Why would spool off names of lakes in Spain like that? does it make you feel clever or "in the know". I can spool off alot more names than that of venues which might actually produce a 100lb carp in the futuer, names that mean something rather than just a few lakes that i happen to know off the top of my head.

Do you think anyone would ever share their secrets with you Mr Catman? You go on forums far too much and gob off like you know everything. No secret would be safe with you!

Extremadura could easily produce a 90/100lb fish within the next few years and i think it will. I dont think there are many waters in any other province who will produce such a fish, Extreadura is the place to be for the next big fish. 80lb carp have been caught and yes some were killed but there are 70+ fish coming out a few times each year, next year they could be 80's and so on. With carp fishing becoming popular Spain wide and carp care being normal these days then why shouldn't there be a new world record in the making?

It isn't in the Ebro and your results are very very suspect, i dont know why a person like yourself would catch all the big fish whilst everyone else is catching what they do ... are you seriously telling us that you are the best angler on the Ebro at the moment? I would argue that you are definately not, I know a guy who would make you look like a novice Very Happy

El Vellon LMFAO, your so silly.

Pepino
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  gary sheridan Wed May 20, 2009 8:00 pm

ron i have tried to be polite to you goodbye this is truly a mark of what you do best ron it realy is a shame.

as for you pepino
It isn't in the Ebro and your results are very very suspect, i dont know why a person like yourself would catch all the big fish whilst everyone else is catching what they do ... are you seriously telling us that you are the best angler on the Ebro at the moment?

>To asnwer your first part
facts are we catch those fish
facts are we are fully booked this year again
We dont go on and on about it just put put it on the website
if you dont agree or like it then tuff,
But those are the facts does that make me a better guide or a more knowlegable person on where to fish read our website location bait and knowledge is three of our stronger points . so you tell me but i wont play youir silly games slaggin each other off kids stuff does not entertain me at all .

I would argue that you are definately not, I know a guy who would make you look like a novice
ANSWER FOR YOU IS SIMPLY
well i wish you and your friend well good luck as i am not into showing people up mate . we catch what we catch facts are facts we hold the top lake record catfish and we are well aware that certain people are trying there very best indeed to make us look bad simply because of what we do ,
what we catch and how big the fish are . we use difffrent pellets . so there you go make of it what you will . but hay tight lines and good luck as for gobbing off you said enough about lakes here that people will take on baord and fish all i did was simply list a few lakes in spain that ron might agree or disagree with .
gary sheridan
gary sheridan
Gillie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepino Wed May 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi i am just very unable to find a way to believe your results. You are fully booked again? so soon and with the economic crisis? You are the only person fully booked on the river ... i dont think you speak the whole truth.

So people catch thousands of catfish each year but the big ones save themselves especially just for your different pellets? Again i am sorry but i do not understand how this is possible. Do you have the magic "Mierda" dip? Smile

I am not fond of people who try to make others look silly Mr Gary Sheridan but i am also not fond of fake information which is intended for the sole purpose of enticing people to your company. Are you the man who is posting some videos on the Youtube? Can you send me some links to your videos. Also could i have some access to some 40lb carp that you have caught this year.

I like to compare your results to the results of some of the better established companies, i will contact some people and we can compare to see just how well you are doing.

thankyou and tight lines to you also.

Pepino
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  gary sheridan Thu May 21, 2009 6:17 am

will all due repsect from you which at first you shown none . look for yourself i am not playing your games . you know my name and website do your own homework
things like this make me laugh now over nine years in this bussines mate well established.

I like to compare your results to the results of some of the better established companies, i will contact some people and we can compare to see just how well you are doing.
ANSWER
you should have done that first of all instead of posting mate . no thought process there was there. so go do your homework now run along. you see this site does not need this sort of thing.

you realy are being lead by other people.
you see three posts you have put here no name, no pictures, no location, nothing.
Stop hideing behind other other peoples false claims. Your easily led mate.
dont let them get to you fella . its so so so blatently obviuos whos brought you here two of your posts are aimed at me and the other one is your claim to fame.
so ill tell you what i will do nothing mate
Its te best way to deal with people like you and that other bloke whos brought you here. as he has done with the other forums running back and forward like school kids oh oh hes posting on this site now. silly realy.
gary sheridan
gary sheridan
Gillie

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Ron Thu May 21, 2009 12:05 pm

ron i have tried to be polite to you goodbye this is truly a mark of what you do best ron it realy is a shame.

have to agree with you Gary .....YES what I do best is tell the truth Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Big Ron
Big Ron
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepino Thu May 21, 2009 1:24 pm

You are fully booked for this year, ok so you can take no more bookings then otherwise you will be over booked and not be able to provide a great record breaking service.

And just for your benefit i am not connected to anyone in the fishing guiding business in Spain. I was not sent here by anyone either. I do know some people who have used your service in the past but then again i know alot of people. It seems that wherever you go you get off on the wrong foot Mr Sheridan. Why do so many people dislike you? Why are you always trying so hard to prove that you are better than everyone else around you? You really need to ask yourself these questions because people who just sit back and let results speak for themselves are the ones who are really making the money.

From your site ...

"when will we ever stop breaking records?" .... when you stop telling porkies.

best wishes.

Pepino
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

Post  gary sheridan Thu May 21, 2009 1:43 pm

pepino
Why do so many people dislike you
you know mate i realy do not know why.
oh hang on a minuet you dont know any of the guides or your not connected to them . where do you get your information from mate THINK,THINK mate before you post.

maybe you could do me favour chap well do us all a favour
put a picture of yourself here name and id yourself first . untill then i have to say yours comments are still not valid. to be honest mate. thats fopur comments and three aimed at me. let me ask you this have we ever met NO, do you know me NO, do you know anything about me NO, have you ever seen us fish NO, Do you know what methods we use or where we fish what we catch NO you see youve come here with liable slanderous uselss and somewhat sloppy information mate .
all i can say is go and do your homework again.
listen pepino all i can do is give as good as you give me this relay is silly way of doing this .
I feel foolish and child like coming down to this level can we talk fishing in a sensible and adult manner if not then so be it. at least i have asked. this forum does not need this
If you have a reasonable question with no malice intended i shall in return answer you fully and honestly truthfully. but if not well its your call.
gary sheridan
gary sheridan
Gillie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepino Thu May 21, 2009 1:49 pm

I already told you i know alot of people. I dont know you personally but i can only go by the bad news which spreads around me, not only from guides but normal run of the day people so its not all just about fishing.

Anyway like you say this is going nowhere, i dont really have a problem with you personally just the way that you go about doing things seems slightly strange to me thats all. I dont understand how one man can do so much in so little time whilst the rest around you keep catching what they do.

Never mind, hey shouldn't you be out fishing? With a full book i'd be busy busy busy and not sat on a forum Exclamation Question

Pepino
Pasty Basher

Back to top Go down

100lb Carp Empty 100lb Carp

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Gonna lock this topic as its getting silly and boring

The topic should be about the first 100lb carp and its gone completely off topic.

Should be about the fishing and thats all Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-20

http://carp-lakes.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down